skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CONSOLE'S BLOG
Videos Games, Comic Books, Movies, Sports, Hip Hop and life in general.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
R.I.P Wii
This is crazy I know it's not going to play just like in this tv spot but it looks pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Blog List
Rosenberg Radio
-
Nah Right
-
DON'T GET GASSED
-
Thisis50.com
-
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(22)
New Juan Epstein at the 92y Tribeca.
New 50 Cent mixtape War Angel L.P
SLAUGHTERHOUSE with the Itsthereal boys
Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg backstage at Summ...
Slaughterhouse Studio Session
The Movie I'm Most Excited To See This Summer.
http://www.twatgeek.com/
Final Destination 4?
Superman New Krypton trailer
New Music
Wale feat. Lady Gaga
A little Hip Hop...
New Juan Epstein feat. Billy Jr.
The Hot 97 radio featuring Dj Cipha Sounds and Pet...
R.I.P Wii
New Year One Trailer
Spaceship Video Kanye feat. Consequence and Glc
The hot 97 radio featuring Dj Cipha Sounds and Pet...
Jay-Z brings out Eminem at the Dj Hero Party
The New 50 Song produced by Dr. Dre
This game looks sick!
Eminem at the mtv movie awards
►
May
(5)
Search This Blog
Follow me on Twitter
www.twitter.com/therealconsole
About Me
console
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment